Hymn Sharing Testimonial
Open my lips, Lord, and my mouth will declare your praise. (Psalm 51:15)
On the afternoon of July 9, the Fellowship Department cooperated with the Mission Department to hold the Chinese Congregation’s first hymn sharing testimonial. More than 80 people participated in this spiritual testimonial of thanksgiving. Beginning with “Amazing Grace” sung by the congregation, ending with “Best Blessing of This Life” and “Praise One God”. Many brothers and sisters shared 24 hymns, witnessed the story of God being with them, and shared the reasons why they like the hymn they share. Together, we witnessed the greatness, justice, faithfulness, mercy and love of God.
The following are excerpts from some brothers and sisters’ post-meeting testimonials:
- Thank God, let us experience the presence of God in this poetry sharing, and the touch of the spirit makes the brothers and sisters’ testimonies and songs bear witness to how great and wonderful our God is, worthy of all our praises and praises. Hallelujah, praise the Lord!
- God loves those who worship Him in spirit and truth! The moving melody of the music, the touching lyrics, and the sharing of the brothers and sisters’ true feelings… I was also moved to tears… I feel that the soul is being tempered more and more… Thank you and praise the Almighty God who loves us!
- I have been in the United States for more than 20 years, and I have believed in the Lord for more than 20 years. This is the first time to participate in poetry sharing by so many people. Thank you to the organizing committee for organizing many brothers and sisters to praise the Lord, encourage and support each other. We really felt that the church is our home. I am honored to be part of this big family, so touched.
- Yes, it is inspired by the Holy Spirit. God touches the depths of each of us through poetry. That is true. He is the God who created us, He knows our body, and He is the God who loves us. We are all blessed people! Every song selected by the brothers and sisters is very good and very touching, thank God.
- Today’s poetry testimonial meeting is very touching. One is the personal testimony of brothers and sisters, each song has a story; two is that so many brothers and sisters persevered to the end; Witnessing is also revealing the truth. Sometimes I sing and sing together with tears in my eyes. Thank you and praise the Lord!
- Thank you, I couldn’t bear it anymore, I really felt unworthy, God’s salvation is so wonderful and true!
- Thank you to the Ministry of Mission and Fellowship for arranging a wonderful poetry testimonial sharing, experiencing the presence of the Lord and singing praises to it. Glory to our God. Hallelujah!
- Thank you to all the brothers and sisters who participated in this testimonial, let us feel the same spirit, serve the same Lord, and walk with the Lord together!